Punjab Government has issued the list of unlock-3 guidelines on Monday. These guidelines imposes additional restrictions in all the cities of Punjab during Unlock-3.
The guidelines says:
· Night Curfew to be imposed from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am. Industries running into 2-3 shifts will remain open.
· Restaurants, Hotels and other hospitality units will be open till 8:30 pm.
· Shops and shopping malls to be open till 8:00 pm
· Restaurants/hotels situated within shopping malls will be open till 8:30 pm.
· Liquor vends to be open till 8:30 pm.
· People are requested to avoid unnecessary travel on Saturdays and Sundays in the big towns of Jalandhar, patiala and Ludhiana.